- 5 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley
- 2. tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved and thinly sliced (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 c. chopped toasted almonds
- 1/2 c. pomegranate seeds
- shaved Parmesan, for serving (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper until combined.
- Add Brussels sprouts and toss until completely coated.
- Let sit, tossing occasionally, for at least 20 minutes and up to 4 hours before serving.
- Fold in almonds and pomegranate seeds and garnish with shaved Parmesan before serving.