- 1 ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp low-salt soy sauce
- thumb-sized piece ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 boneless skinless salmon fillets
- 2 cups purple sprouting broccoli
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced (deseeded if you don’t like it too hot)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees and line 2 baking trays with parchment. Put the sweet potato wedges, skin and all, onto one tray and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spread the broccoli and salmon out on the baking tray. Mix together 1/2 tbsp sesame oil, the soy, ginger, garlic and honey. Spoon the marinade and season onto the broccoli and salmon. Roast in the oven for 10-12 mins, then sprinkle over the sesame seeds.
- Remove the wedges when soft and roughly mash the sweet potato using a fork. Mix in the remaining sesame oil, the chilli and some seasoning.
- Divide between plates, along with the salmon and broccoli. Squeeze lime juice over the plate and serve!