With six cups of spinach in this one, mixed with just a few other simple and healthy ingredients, you’re sure to pack in the phytochemicals.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head of garlic (12 cloves)
- 3 tbsp sweet paprika
- 6 cups spinach (250 g)
- ½ cup water (125 ml)
- 3 ½ cups cooked chickpeas (650 g)
- Sea salt (optional)
- Cook the garlic (diced) in a saucepan with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil over medium heat until golden brown.
- Add the paprika, stir and add the spinach (finely chopped). Add the water and salt to taste (optional) and cook for about 5 minutes. You can use oil instead of water to cook the spinach.
- Add the cooked chickpeas, stir, add more oil if you want (you can add more paprika and salt too) and cook for 5 minutes more.