- 1 whole, peeled orange
- 1 c. water kefir
- 1/4 c. grass-fed gelatin
- 3 T. honey
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract (optional)
- In a blender, mix the orange with the water kefir. Strain out pulp, if desired.
- Pour into a saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin. When the gelatin is soaked (about 5 minutes), turn heat to medium-low and dissolve gelatin.
- Stir in honey until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, if using.
- Pour into a 9×13 inch baking dish, 2 8×8 inch baking dishes, or fun silicone molds.
- Refrigerate until set – about 2 hours. Cut into little squares.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.