- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 4 bacon slices, cooked
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- 4 pickles, sliced into 5 pieces each to make 20 discs
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat a grill or griddle to medium-high.
- Form 20 mini patties with the ground beef, and season each patty with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the patties on a grill or griddle. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side and set aside.
- To assemble the burger bites, top each patty with a piece of bacon, lettuce, pickle, and tomato.
- Secure each patty with a toothpick, and serve with your favorite condiments.