- 115 g 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- Water, boiled
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the honey, coconut sugar and vanilla. Stir together to create a thick paste then add a small drop of boiled water to thin it out and create a runny syrup.
- Pour in the pumpkin seeds and stir them around in the mixture to evenly coat them.
- Dollop a generous tsp full of the pumpkin seeds onto a baking sheet, repeat until it’s all used up and cook for 15-20 minutes until most of the seeds have browned (but don’t let them burn!)
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes. Once they’ve cooled a little (but are still warm) you can press the clusters together to make sure they don’t fall apart. They will dry quickly.
- Once they’re cooled and dried, they’re ready to eat! Enjoy on their own or served on top of your cereal.